New York residents can rely on Michael E. Greenspan from Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C. for issues related to personal injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, criminal law, commercial litigation and sales tax, and white collar crimes. In 1988, he graduated from Temple University with a double major in history and political science. In 1991, Mike earned his Juris Doctorate from Temple University School of Law. It is an honor for him to represent those in the Rockland, White Plains, and WestChester communities.
- New York, 1992
- Florida, 2011
- Supreme Court of The United States 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1992
- Lalani v. Santiago, 290 A.D.2d 494; 736 N.Y.S.2d 254, 2002, 2d Dept.
- Cohen v. Vitali, 288 A.D.2d 18; 732 N.Y.S.2d 164, 2001, 1st Dept.
- Bloch v. Rodriguez, 234 A.D.2d 247; 651 N.Y.S.2d 76, 1996, 2d Dept.
- People v. Ross, 231 A.D.2d 651; 647 N.Y.S.2d 960, 1996, 2d Dept.
- Smith v. Sandals Resorts Intern., Ltd., 709 F.Supp.2d 350 (E.D.Pa., April 19, 2010) (NO. 07-CV-03695), 2010, E.D.Pa.
- Trial Lawyers Care, 2002 to 2004
- JCC of Rockland County, Executive Board, 2007 – 2010
- Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam Track & Field Coaches Association, General Outside Counsel, 2005 – Present
- Certified New York State High School Track & Field Official, 1992 – Present
- Glenn D. Loucks Memorial Track & Field Games, Member, Executive Committee, 1991 – Present
- Westchester Track, Field & Cross-Country Officials Association, Member, 1991 – Present
Mike understands how difficult it can be to go about a legal proceeding without qualified support. You can depend on him as your personal injury attorney to prioritize your needs. If you would like to discuss your case with Michael E. Greenspan, he can be reached at 914-946-2500 or email for a free initial consultation. Hablamos Español!