Bott & Associates
Title: What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Title: Are clients concerned about spouses remarrying?
Maritess T. Bott
Maritess T. Bott at Bott & Associates, LTD. has been providing legal support to those in the Chicago area for quite some time. She has 20 years of experience assisting people with legal matters, and takes seriously her role in offering legal counsel during a person’s time of great need. She treats her clients just as she would a cherished relative, who needs someone to advocate for them and have their best interest in mind always. It is her personal and career goal to be that trusted counsel who clients know they can turn to if a legal issue or event were to arise.
Martiess has experience handling the following legal topics:
- Residential real estate
- Business planning
- Elder law and medicaid
- Asset protection
- Estate planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Law Degree: John Marshall Law School
- Masters of Science in Accountancy: Rosary College (now Dominican University)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Minor in Communications: Northern Illinois University
- Law Firm Owner at Bott & Associates
- Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division for a sole practitioner
- United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
- Weiss & Block Chartered
Ms. Bott is a qualified lawyer, including a business law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, who offers compassion and strategy when helping clients. She is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which is an exclusive national organization committed to promoting only the highest level of legal services in estate planning. She is one of the few lawyers in the Chicago area who is a member of this elite group.
When not helping clients with legal matters, she enjoys indulging in some reality television, hanging out with her husband and children, cuddling with her adopted peekapoo, or attending a sports event. You can reach Maritess T. Bott by contacting Bott & Associates today!